Friday, January 15, 2010

Hei ppl!!
Today guest what erm...
Im not sick anymore hahax...
today what happens in my life........ erm....
firstly, go to school then meet up wif my frends...
then..sing National anterm than go class......
firstly Chemistry,
i can understand a little
well of couse new subject to me nid to get use to me first
then understand Right?
then after tat Pysical Education (P.E)
okay lar... but unfortunately imy leg cramp while
im doing squarts...
then recess...(!!!RING!!!!)...LOLS
i eat burger & Vitasoy (Soya bean milk)...
then (!!!RING!!!)...(i like doing tat) :D
Time for class....
Next Mother Tongue
Okay lar.....skip....
then.. Geography...
i understand a little
abt population of ppl on Earth...
then English
Suddenly....Jeng! ...Jeng!...Jeng!
The school fire alarm went on (Only a fire drill exercise)...
the whole school gathered at the school's Indoor Sport Hall (I.S.H)
then teacher say abt wat happen..bla...bla...bla.....
then after tat go to our class and went home
then i go wif my frends to the Mosque
To go for our Friday prayers
then go home k lar ppl tats in bye and remember

.::YOU"LL NVR WALK ALONE::.

No comments:

Post a Comment